The following factors are likely to influence Malaysian palm oil futures and other vegetable oil markets.
* Malaysian palm oil futures closed lower on Wednesday for a fourth consecutive session on back of weaker U.S. soyoil, reversing gains notched up earlier in the day. POI/
* U.S. wheat futures advanced on Wednesday for a fourth straight session as a pickup in export activity and firm cash markets spurred commodity fund buying, traders said. GRA/
* Oil prices rose almost 2 percent on Wednesday after top exporter Saudi Arabia said it would cut crude exports and deliver an even deeper cut to its production, but swelling U.S. crude inventories limited the day's gains. O/R
* Asian stock markets started in a cautious mood on Thursday as investors hoped for progress in the latest Sino-U.S. tariff talks while bracing for China trade data that are expected to show further falls in both exports and imports. MKTS/GLOB
RELATED > NOPA January U.S. soy crush seen at 169.575 mln bushels -survey > Trump says trade negotiations with China going very well > White House: Trump weighing possibilities on China trade deadline > Indonesia defends palm oil after EU targets 2030 phase-out in road fuel > COLUMN-Funds surprisingly lukewarm toward CBOT corn futures -Braun > Cargo surveyor AmSpec releases Malaysia's Feb 1-15 palm oil export data on Feb 15. > Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia's Feb 1-15 palm oil export data on Feb 15. > Cargo surveyor ITS releases Malaysia's Feb 1-15 palm oil export data on Feb 15.
Palm, soy and crude oil prices at 0045 GMT Contract
High Volume MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 CHINA PALM OLEIN MAY9
4778 137088 CHINA SOYOIL
5702 159826 CBOT SOY OIL
0 INDIA PALM OIL
776 INDIA SOYOIL
2000 NYMEX CRUDE
4047 Palm oil prices in Malaysian ringgit per tonne India soy oil in Indian rupee per 10 kg Crude in U.S. dollars per barrel
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal users can double click on or type MYPALM/FLAT .
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and Rotterdam, please key in OILS/ASIA2 and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit F11.
-- OILS/ASIA1 Malaysian palm oil exports
CBOT soyoil futures
CBOT soybean futures
-- SOLVENT01 Weekly Indian vegetable oils
Dalian Commodity Exchange
Dalian soyoil futures
Dalian refined palm oil futures -- 0#DCP:
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil
European edible oil prices/trades -- OILS/E
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.