The following factors are likely to influence Malaysian palm oil futures and other vegetable oil markets.
* Malaysian palm oil futures recovered from a one-week low hit earlier on Thursday as traders forecast slowing output amid some short-covering. POI/
* U.S. soybean futures fell for the first time in five sessions on Thursday as the arrest of a senior executive at China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd HWT.UL stoked concerns about a U.S.-China trade truce that has yet to produce a resumption of U.S. soybean sales to China. GRA/
* U.S. oil prices stabilised on Friday, buoyed by a fall in U.S. crude oil inventories, but sentiment remained weak as producer group OPEC postponed a final decision on output cuts, awaiting support from non-OPEC heavyweight Russia. O/R
* Asian share markets tried to find their footing on Friday as speculation the Federal Reserve might be "one-and-done" with U.S. rate hikes helped salve some wounds after a punishing week. MKTS/GLOB
RELATED > Argentina soybean exports may hit record high next year-exchange > Egypt's GASC buys 350,000 tonnes of wheat - trade > Noble Group's $3.5 bln restructuring at risk as authorities block new listing > OPEC tentatively agrees oil cut, waits for Russia to commit > Malaysian uncertainties complicate Aussie miner Lynas' growth plans > Cargo surveyor AmSpec releases Malaysia's Dec 1-10 palm oil export data on Dec 10. > Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia's Dec 1-10 palm oil export data on Dec 10.
Palm, soy and crude oil prices at 0105 GMT Contract
Volume MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 CHINA PALM OLEIN
27912 CHINA SOYOIL
76666 CBOT SOY OIL
0 INDIA PALM OIL
1640 INDIA SOYOIL
13530 NYMEX CRUDE
Palm oil prices in Malaysian ringgit per tonne India soy oil in Indian rupee per 10 kg Crude in U.S. dollars per barrel
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal users can double click on or type MYPALM/FLAT .
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and Rotterdam, please key in OILS/ASIA2 and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit F11.
-- OILS/ASIA1 Malaysian palm oil exports
CBOT soyoil futures
CBOT soybean futures
-- SOLVENT01 Weekly Indian vegetable oils
Dalian Commodity Exchange
Dalian soyoil futures
Dalian refined palm oil futures -- 0#DCP:
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil
European edible oil prices/trades -- OILS/E
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.