The following factors are likely to influence Malaysian palm oil futures and other vegetable oil markets.
* Malaysian palm oil futures fell over 1 percent on Monday before paring some losses, as weakness in overnight soyoil on the U.S. Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) and data showing declining exports weighed on sentiment. POI/
* U.S. soybean futures firmed on Monday after two sessions of declines as traders anticipated more purchases by China after the world's top soy importer last week booked its first U.S. shipments in six months. GRA/
* Oil prices fell more than 2 percent on Monday, with U.S. crude tumbling below $50 a barrel, on signs of oversupply in the United States and as investor concern over global economic growth and fuel demand grows. O/R
* Asian share markets stumbled on Tuesday as heightened concerns about a slowing global economy sent Wall Street stocks skidding to their lowest levels in more than a year. MKTS/GLOB
RELATED > EU becomes net grain importer for first time in more than 10 years > NOPA November soy crush falls to 166.959 mln bushels after prior-month record > COLUMN-Funds pile into CBOT corn but remain wary on soybeans -Braun > New oil, gas projects to accelerate next year -report > Cargo surveyor AmSpec releases Malaysia's Dec 1-20 palm oil export data on Dec 20. > Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia's Dec 1-20 palm oil export data on Dec 20.
Palm, soy and crude oil prices at 0041 GMT Contract
Volume MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 CHINA PALM OLEIN
7702 CHINA SOYOIL
19072 CBOT SOY OIL
0 INDIA PALM OIL
983 INDIA SOYOIL
1810 NYMEX CRUDE
Palm oil prices in Malaysian ringgit per tonne India soy oil in Indian rupee per 10 kg Crude in U.S. dollars per barrel
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal users can double click on or type MYPALM/FLAT .
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and Rotterdam, please key in OILS/ASIA2 and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit F11.
-- OILS/ASIA1 Malaysian palm oil exports
CBOT soyoil futures
CBOT soybean futures
-- SOLVENT01 Weekly Indian vegetable oils
Dalian Commodity Exchange
Dalian soyoil futures
Dalian refined palm oil futures -- 0#DCP:
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil
European edible oil prices/trades -- OILS/E
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.