The following factors are likely to influence Malaysian palm oil futures and other vegetable oil markets.
* Malaysian palm oil futures rose more than 1 percent on Friday to a three-week peak, supported by expectations of slowing output in Malaysia and easing stock levels in Indonesia. POI/
* U.S. soybean futures fell on Friday for a second session as traders reacted to smaller-than-expected purchases this week by China coupled with ballooning global supplies, traders said. GRA/
* Oil prices dropped about 2 percent on Friday, weighed down by falling U.S. stock markets, while weak economic data from China pointed to lower fuel demand in the world's biggest oil importer. O/R
* A gauge of global stocks tumbled on Friday after weak economic data from China and Europe intensified global growth worries as investors weighed the broader impact of the trade dispute between the United States and China. MKTS/GLOB
RELATED > Brazil ready if China removes tariffs on U.S. soy - minister > NOPA November U.S. soy crush seen at 168.444 mln bushels -survey > Rains seen returning to drought-hit Brazil soy fields > Brent, WTI prices set to rebound in first half of 2019 - Barclays (LON:BARC) > EXCLUSIVE-Chinese battery firm halts purchases of cobalt from Glencore (LON:GLEN) - sources > Cargo surveyor AmSpec releases Malaysia's Dec 1-20 palm oil export data on Dec 20. > Cargo surveyor SGS releases Malaysia's Dec 1-20 palm oil export data on Dec 20.
Palm, soy and crude oil prices at 0043 GMT Contract
Volume MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 MY PALM OIL
0 CHINA PALM OLEIN JAN9
7136 CHINA SOYOIL
16392 CBOT SOY OIL
0 INDIA PALM OIL
788 INDIA SOYOIL
150 NYMEX CRUDE
Palm oil prices in Malaysian ringgit per tonne India soy oil in Indian rupee per 10 kg Crude in U.S. dollars per barrel
* For a table on Malaysian physical palm oil prices, including refined oil, Reuters Terminal users can double click on or type MYPALM/FLAT .
* To view freight rates from Peninsula Malaysia/Sumatra to China, India, Pakistan and Rotterdam, please key in OILS/ASIA2 and press enter, or double click between the brackets.
* Reuters Terminal users can see cash and futures edible oil prices by double clicking on the codes in the brackets: To go to the next page in the same chain, hit F12. To go back, hit F11.
-- OILS/ASIA1 Malaysian palm oil exports
CBOT soyoil futures
CBOT soybean futures
-- SOLVENT01 Weekly Indian vegetable oils
Dalian Commodity Exchange
Dalian soyoil futures
Dalian refined palm oil futures -- 0#DCP:
Zhengzhou rapeseed oil
European edible oil prices/trades -- OILS/E
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.