DUBAI, March 13 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares drift lower, sterling awaits its fate MKTS/GLOB
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Global rally boosts most of Gulf, banks lift Saudi PRECIOUS-Gold hits near 2-week high on Brexit woes, weaker dollar Oil prices rise on OPEC supply cuts, U.S. sanctions on Iran, Venezuela O/R
* U.S. Senate to vote Wednesday on Saudi Yemen war resolution Hungry for change, Algerians press old guard to step aside Hundreds surrender as Islamic State nears defeat in last enclave Hardline Iranian cleric consolidates leadership position Last Islamic State enclave in eastern Syria pounded in U.S.-backed assault Iran to launch new development phases of South Pars gas field Jordan businessmen, officials go on trial in graft case Equal rights row flares over Arab-Jewish divide in Israel election Turkey says it is discussing Syria offensive with Russia, U.S. Turkey suspends Boeing (NYSE:BA) 737 Max aircraft - Anadolu Twenty-two civilians killed, including children, in north Yemen - U.N. Egyptians put the brakes on new car purchases in push for lower prices Egypt seeking cargoes of at least 20,000 T rice ARABIA
* Saudi seals 6 private sector deals worth $3.5 bln, plans many more Saudi Arabia proposes extending oil output cut until year-end - Russian agencies BRIEF-Saudi Advanced Industries FY Profit Rises ARAB EMIRATES
* EU adds UAE, Bermuda to expanded tax haven blacklist Emirates NBD starts marketing perpetual dollar bond UAE bans operation of Boeing 737 MAX models -WAM UAE aviation authority to collect data on Ethiopian crash UAE banks' loan losses to rise on real estate - Moody's As FIFA eyes World Cup expansion, rights groups say workers at risk Qatar Islamic Bank hires banks ahead of dollar sukuk - IFR Dubai-based Oman Insurance says blocked from Qatar Kuwait Civil Aviation bans Boeing 737 MAX 8 planes Kuwait to boost gas output capacity to 3.5 bln scf by 2031-2032 - KPC Oman suspends Boeing 737 MAX flights after crash
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.