DUBAI, March 12 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Pound soars, Asian shares rally after Brexit deal changes MKTS/GLOB
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Banks lead Saudi lower, blue chips gain in Egypt PRECIOUS-Gold gains as updated Brexit deal drags on U.S. dollar Oil prices rise amid broad market rally, OPEC supply cuts O/R
* Algeria's Bouteflika abandons re-election bid after weeks of protest Big investors look past Khashoggi to opportunities in Saudi Arabia CERAWEEK-Barkindo says OPEC has helped U.S. shale, as the two plan to meet again Last Islamic State enclave in eastern Syria pounded in U.S.-backed assault Turkey's economy tips into recession as lira crisis bites Pompeo, Kushner, Greenblatt discuss Middle East with Jordan king -source At least 20 civilians killed, including children, in north Yemen Iran's Rouhani signs trade pacts in Iraq to help offset US sanctions Egypt minister confirms Romanian wheat rejected, may be replaced Egypt's Canal Sugar inks financing deal worth $169 mln Egypt's Sisi appoints close military ally as transport minister ARABIA
* Saudi Aramco's board to meet to approve SABIC bond plan- sources IEA sees U.S. leading global oil supply growth to 2024 Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund establishes helicopter operator Saudi's Al Hokair Group Posts FY Loss Saudi Arabia to cut oil exports in April - Saudi official Mobius expresses governance concerns over Saudi control of Aramco ARAB EMIRATES
* Airlines fly Boeing (NYSE:BA) 737 MAX 8 after crash despite China grounding Emirates Global Aluminium's Guinea unit to secure $700-$750 mln financing soon - CFO Abu Dhabi backs packages to support agricultural technology MEDIA-Russia's RDIF, UAE's Mubadala renew talks on EDC stake - Vedomosti UAE to set up debt management office, seek sovereign rating Kuwait's KFH Says CMA Grants Approval For Licensing Activity Of Subscription Agent Kuwait raises April KEC crude price for Asia by 40 cents/bbl - source Oman says 25 investors interested in two power assets
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.