DUBAI, June 19 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares climb, wager all on dovish Fed, trade hopes revive MKTS/GLOB
* PRECIOUS-Gold trades steady as investors await Fed decision Oil gains amid Middle East tensions, U.S.-China trade deal hopes O/R
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi snaps losing streak, other Gulf markets mixed MIDEAST DEBT-Emirates NBD boosts Dubai, all major Gulf markets gain INSIGHT-Toyota snub dents Saudi Arabia's manufacturing drive
* Rocket hits site of foreign oil firms in Iraq's Basra, two hurt Rockets land near Iraqi base hosting U.S. personnel in Mosul -sources UPDATE 5-Egyptian ex-president Mursi buried in Cairo as Islamists mourn Gulf of Oman tensions cloud Saudi Arabia's potential euro bond sale Morocco cenbank holds benchmark interest rate at 2.25% Former UEFA head Platini detained in Qatar World Cup investigation Yemen's Houthis to allow U.N. to inspect ships in Hodeidah -sources Kuwait ruler to visit Iraq amid Gulf tensions - KUNA Middle East Crude-Benchmarks firm as refiners seek cargoes Arabia Investments Holding Board Approves To Increase Capital Egypt's Middle East Glass Manufacturing FY Consol Profit Rises Egypt's Mopco Board Appoints Hesham Ashraf As Chairman And MD ARABIA
* Saudi insurers Walaa, Metlife AIG (NYSE: AIG ) ANB consider merger Saudi's Savola Group Announces Start Of Offering First Issuance Of Sukuk Saudi's WALAA Signs MOU With Metlife AIG ANB To Evaluate Potential Merger Saudi cabinet urges world powers to safeguard navigation Saudi Arabia plans dollar sukuk by end-2019-debt official Saudi Arabian Airlines to boost its Airbus A320neo fleet Saudi's Al Gassim Investment Board Proposes Capital Increase Through Rights Issue Saudi Stock Exchange Delists Alawwal Bank ARAB EMIRATES
* Emirates Steel expects demand upturn after difficult 2019 Carrefour (PA: CARR ) franchisee to open first Ugandan store Uber to retain Careem brand for now -Careem CFO Kuwait's Danah Al Safat To Decrease Capital To Extinguish Accumulated Losses Kuwait's Heisco Completes Construction Of Metal Processing Plant Funded By IBK
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.