DUBAI, Feb 13 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian stocks touch four-month peak on U.S.-China trade deal hopes MKTS/GLOB
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Banks lead Egypt, Saudi stocks higher PRECIOUS-Gold steady as Sino-U.S. trade hopes drag dollar Oil prices rise on OPEC supply cuts, Venezuela sanctions O/R
* OPEC cuts oil supply steeply but sees growing 2019 headwinds Middle East Crude-Brent-Dubai premium hits more than 8-year low U.S. seeks to increase pressure on Iran at Warsaw meeting Acting Pentagon chief reassures Iraqis after anger over Trump remarks Lebanon's Hezbollah urges talks with banks to reduce debt servicing Netanyahu confirms latest Israeli strike in Syria Libya committed to resuming El Sharara output once safety is assured -NOC Sudan security arrests professors as protests rage on -witnesses Egypt plugs hub status as Shell (LON:RDSa), Eni, Exxon (NYSE:XOM) win energy concessions Dana Gas to drill in what says could be Egypt's next mega gas field Remittances from Egyptians abroad rise to $25.5 bln in 2018 -c.bank N.Korea big opportunity if Trump summit goes well -Egypt's Sawiris Saudi Aramco, Egypt's SUMED sign oil storage deals -ministry ARABIA
* U.S. Senate proposal would block Saudi path to atomic weapon in nuclear deal Pakistan, India hope to reap investment from Saudi prince's visit Saudi crude output to fall to 9.8 million bpd in March - Falih Citigroup (NYSE:C) sees Saudi, UAE as top Mideast markets for deals this year - executive ARAB EMIRATES
* Airbus to give update on A380 shutdown plans -sources Port operator DP World readies plan to boost capacity after Brexit- FT Qatari stake in Rosneft paves way for global energy deals - Doha envoy IMF sees no credit crunch in Oman, advises speedy fiscal reforms
Add a Comment
Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?
By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.
%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List
Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.