By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- A total of 7 constituent stocks listed on the benchmark Nifty50 index are set to release their financial earnings results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, this week.
Both of the market heavyweights are set to release their audited financial earnings for the June ended quarter on Tuesday, August 8, 2023.
Another constituent stock of the flagship index of the NSE, the aluminium manufacturing giant Hindalco (NS: HALC ) is also slated to report its earnings result for the April to June quarter on Tuesday.
On Thursday, August 10, 2023, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer Hero MotoCorp (NS: HROM ) and the flagship company of Aditya Birla Group Grasim Industries (NS: GRAS ) will announce the unaudited financial results for the first quarter of the financial year 2023-24.
The Board of Directors of India’s largest crude oil and natural gas company ONGC (NS: ONGC ) and the country’s largest hospital chain Apollo Hospitals (NS: APLH ) will meet on Friday, August 11, 2023, for releasing their Q1 FY24 earnings.
Other prominent market players scheduled to release their earnings for the June quarter in the new week include:
- Life Insurance Corporation Of India (NS: LIFI )
- IRCTC (NS: INIR )
- Hindustan Aeronautics (NS: HIAE )
- Nykaa (NS: FSNE )
- Zee Entertainment (NS: ZEE )
- Tata Power (NS: TTPW )
- Biocon (NS: BION )
- Patanjali Foods (NS: PAFO )
- Pidilite Industries (NS: PIDI )
- Siemens (NS: SIEM )
- SAIL (NS: SAIL )
- Apollo Tyres (NS: APLO )
- Muthoot Finance (NS: MUTT )
- Berger Paints (NS: BRGR )
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.