Bengaluru, Sep 29 (IANS) Leading online travel portal Cleartrip on Thursday partnered with Myntra to reward the top three spenders of the Big Fashion Festival (BFF), an all-expense paid vacation to the tropical island of Bali.
The platform said that it is a part of Myntra's BFF sale, which started on September 23 and served customers with more than 1.5 million styles from over 6,000 international and domestic brands across categories like fashion, lifestyle, home, and beauty and personal care. "The reward trip to Bali will entail four nights and five days stay, enabling the three highest spenders from Myntra BFF to enjoy Bali's picturesque beaches, along with its magical blend of culture, people, nature, activities, culinary delights and nightlife," Cleartrip said in a statement.
In addition to this, some of the shoppers from the BFF's festive fashion frenzy will also receive assured coupons from Cleartrip that gives them 12 per cent off on domestic flights and 20 per cent off on hotels. Myntra's celebrated festive event across the country presented a wide range of value deals and ingenious customer engagement propositions such as the curtain raiser deals and the deal o'clock.
Throughout BFF, Myntra offered consumers unprecedented BFF Rewards, like coupons from Lakme Salon, Zoomcar, Zee 5, Domino's, Baskin Robbins, Lenskart, Cleartrip, PVR (NS: PVRL ) and Discovery+, among others, making the festive shopping experience a truly joyous one.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.