By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Hatsun Agro Product (NS: HAPL ): The dairy company’s board has approved raising funds up to Rs 400 crore via rights issue to the existing shareholders.
Bombay Dyeing & Manufacting (NS: BDYN ): The textile company’s board of directors will consider fundraising through the issue of equity shares on Sept 22.
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (NS: KRII ): Investor General Atlantic Singapore has offloaded another 12.1 lakh shares of the healthcare company, translating to a 1.5% stake at an average price of Rs 1,250/share, while ICICI Prudential (LON: PRU ) Life Insurance Company (NS: ICIR ) bought those shares.
Mishtann Foods (BO: MIST ): The Basmati rice brand will set up a 1,000 Kilolitres/day grain-based ethanol manufacturing facility in Dalpur village, Gujarat.
IFCI (NS: IFCI ): The state-owned financial company’s board will meet on Sept 27 to consider the preferential issue of equity shares to the Indian Govt.
McLeod Russel India (NS: MCLE ): Carbon Resources acquired a 5.03% equity stake in the largest bulk tea producer in the country and looks to provide a resolution plan for the latter’s debt with an offer of Rs 1,245 crore.
Advanced Enzyme Technologies (NS: ADEN ): Nalanda India Equity Fund has added another 2.6% stake in the company or 29,11,630 equity shares at an average price of Rs 270.03 apiece through open market transactions.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.