By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The ports-to-power conglomerate major Adani Group listed companies witnessed mixed trading on Tuesday, with most stocks jumping and hitting fresh upper circuits after days of consecutive sell-offs, eroding a major chunk of combined market valuation, following a negative report by the US short-seller Hindenburg Research.
The flagship company of Adani Group, Adani Enterprises (NS: ADEL ) soared 25% in Tuesday’s intraday, while four stocks hit 5% upper circuits in the session.
Meanwhile, the mega-cap stock Adani Total Gas (NS: ADAG ) continued to hit a lower circuit for the eight straight session and recorded a new 52-week low on Feb 7.
Here’s how Adani Group stocks performed in the afternoon trade on Tuesday.
- Adani Enterprises: rallies 17% while writing, skyrocketing 25% to hit the day’s high at Rs 1,962.7 apiece.
- Adani Total Gas: hit a new 52-week low and a 5% lower circuit at Rs 1,464.2 apiece.
- Adani Green Energy (NS: ADNA ): stock up 2.4%. Hit a 5% upper circuit at Rs 933.55 apiece.
- Adani Transmission (NS: ADAI ): swings violently, hitting a 5% upper circuit at Rs 1,319.25 apiece as well as a new 52-week low of Rs 1,193.65 apiece.
- Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone (NS: APSE ): up 7.2% while writing, zooming 9.72% to hit the day’s high at Rs 598.45 apiece.
- Adani Power (NS: ADAN ): stock up 2%.
- Adani Wilmar (NS: ADAW ): hit a 5% upper circuit at Rs 398.9 apiece.
- NDTV (NS: NDTV ): hits 5% upper circuit at Rs 226.85 apiece.
- ACC (NS: ACC ): up 2.1% while writing, surged 4.9% to hit the session’s peak at Rs 1,969.55 apiece.
- Ambuja Cements (NS: ABUJ ): up 2%, zooms 7.1% to Rs 406.7 apiece.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.