Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway released its 13F for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2022. Below is a summary:
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL ) raised from 894,802,319 shares to 895,136,175 shares
LOUISIANA-PACIFIC CORP. (LPX) raised from 5,795,906 shares to 7,044,909 shares
Paramount Global (PARA) raised from 91,216,510 shares to 93,637,189 shares
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI ) lowered from 60,141,866 shares to 52,717,075 shares
ALLY FINANCIAL, Inc. (ALLY) lowered from 30,000,000 shares to 29,800,000 shares
Bank of New York (BK) lowered from 62,210,878 shares to 25,069,867 shares
Chevron Corp. (NYSE: CVX ) lowered from 165,359,318 shares to 162,975,771 shares
Kroger Co . (NYSE: KR ) lowered from 50,268,823 shares to 50,000,000 shares
McKesson Corp. (NYSE: MCK ) lowered from 3,198,344 shares to 2,855,514 shares
TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING (TSM) lowered from 60,060,880 shares to 8,292,724 shares
U.S. Bancorp (USB) lowered from 77,788,214 shares to 6,670,835 shares
Amazon.com Inc (NASDAQ: AMZN ) maintained 10,666,000 share stake
American Express Co (NYSE: AXP ) maintained 151,610,700 share stake
Aon plc (NYSE: AON ) maintained 4,396,000 share stake
Bank of America Corp (NYSE: BAC ) maintained 1,010,100,606 share stake
CELANESE CORPORATION (CE) maintained 9,710,183 share stake
CHARTER COMM-A (CHTR) maintained 3,828,941 share stake
Citigroup Inc. (NYSE: C ) maintained 55,155,797 share stake
The Coca Cola Company (KO) maintained 400,000,000 share stake
DaVita Inc . (NYSE: DVA ) maintained 36,095,570 share stake
General Motors (NYSE: GM ) maintained 50,000,000 share stake
Angelica Corporation (GL) maintained 6,353,727 share stake
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ ) maintained 104,476,035 share stake
Jefferies Group, Inc. (JEF) maintained 433,558 share stake
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ ) maintained 327,100 share stake
Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ: KHC ) maintained 325,634,818 share stake
Liberty Latin America (LILA) maintained 2,630,792 share stake
Liberty Latin America (LILAK) maintained 1,284,020 share stake
Liberty SiriusXM Group (LSXMA) maintained 20,207,680 share stake
MARKEL CORPORATION (MKL) maintained 467,611 share stake
Marsh & McLennan (MMC) maintained 404,911 share stake
Mastercard Inc. (NYSE: MA ) maintained 3,986,648 share stake
Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ ) maintained 578,000 share stake
Moody's Corp (NYSE: MCO ) maintained 24,669,778 share stake
Northeast Utilities (NU) maintained 107,118,784 share stake
Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY ) maintained 194,351,650 share stake
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG ) maintained 315,400 share stake
RESTORATION HARDWARE HOLDINGS, Inc. (RH (NYSE: RH )) maintained 2,360,000 share stake
INTRAWEST RESORTS HOLDINGS, Inc. (SNOW) maintained 6,125,376 share stake
S&P DEP RECEIPTS (SPY) maintained 39,400 share stake
T-MOBILE US, Inc. (TMUS) maintained 5,242,000 share stake
United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS ) maintained 59,400 share stake
VANGUARD S&P 500 ETF (VOO) maintained 43,000 share stake
Verisign Inc . (NASDAQ: VRSN ) maintained 12,815,613 share stake
Visa Inc . (NYSE: V ) maintained 8,297,460 share stake
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.