Brokerages Recommend buy on Dilip Buildcon; Upside of 32%
By Aditya Raghunath
Investing.com -- Infrastructure company Dilip Buildcon Ltd (NS: DIBL ) has been proving its backers right, as its stock price has increased from Rs 325-Rs 350 levels from the first week of November to Rs 392.5 on December 11, an increase of around 15%.
Recommendations from six brokerages have given the company an average target of Rs 519.8, an upside of 32% from current levels.
Nirmal Bang has a target of Rs 441 for Dilip Buildcon while HDFC (NS: HDFC ) Securities has given it a target of Rs 793. IDBI(NS: IDBI ) Capital has said that the stock will reach Rs 536 in the next year.
In November, the company reported its results for the second quarter ended September 30, 2020. It reported a 33.41% dip in net profit to Rs 17.18 crore from Rs 25.80 crore in the corresponding quarter in 2019.
Dilip Buildcon’s order book was at Rs 25,620.6 crore on September 30. Around 50.38% is made up of road and highway projects with the special bridge vertical contributing 8.84% and mining 12.26%, the company said. It added that 63.53% of the order book is from the central government and 36.47% of the order book is from state governments.
Dolat Capital had given the stock a target of Rs 410 and had said it should be looked at with a view to accumulating shares as a growth in bottomline is still two quarters away.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Very good information shared.Like 0
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or