New Delhi, Aug 21 (IANS) Brightcom Group (NS: BRIH ) stock is more than 50 per cent down from its 52 week high. As per Trendlyne data, Brightcom Group stock has fallen 50.51 per cent from 52 week high of Rs 48.8.Brightcom Group shares ended down by 5 per cent lower circuit at Rs 24.14, down by Rs 1.27 on BSE on Monday.
Brightcom Group stock is locked in at the lower circuit on Monday even after what the company claimed were strong first quarter results.
Brightcom Group shares were trading at Rs 24.14, down 5 per cent on BSE.
Brightcom Group, the AdTech major, said it has put forward strong first quarter results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023.
The company reported a strong quarter ended June 30, 2023 with consolidated revenues of Rs 1,690.32 crore and PAT of Rs 321.47 crore for Q1 FY23-24.
Consolidated revenues for Q1 rose by 14.16 per cent Y-o-Y and PAT for Q1 rose by 15.96 per cent Y-o-Y. Notably, EBITDA for Q1 also rose by 14.49 per cent Y-o-Y.
The EPS is 1.59 for Q1 2023-24 compared to1.37 in Q1 2022-23, about 16 per cent increase.
The company's Return on Equity(ROE), calculated on an annualised basis, is approximately around 17.6 per cent.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
buy around 9.90 for a period of 5 years AJ 10XLike 0