Dec 19 (Reuters) - U.S. CDC:
* U.S. CDC SAYS HAS LEARNED OF REPORTS THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE EXPERIENCED SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS, KNOWN AS ANAPHYLAXIS, AFTER GETTING COVID-19 VACCINE
* CDC- "IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD A SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTION" TO ANY INGREDIENT IN A COVID-19 VACCINE, RECOMMENDS "YOU SHOULD NOT GET THAT SPECIFIC VACCINE"
* CDC - RECOMMENDS PEOPLE WITH HISTORY OF SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS NOT RELATED TO VACCINES OR INJECTABLE MEDICATIONS MAY STILL GET VACCINATED
* CDC - PEOPLE WITH HISTORY OF ALLERGIES TO ORAL MEDICATIONS OR FAMILY HISTORY OF SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS MAY STILL GET VACCINATED
* CDC - PEOPLE WHO MIGHT HAVE A MILDER ALLERGY TO VACCINES MAY STILL GET VACCINATED
* CDC - "IF YOU HAVE A SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTION AFTER GETTING THE FIRST SHOT, YOU SHOULD NOT GET THE SECOND SHOT" Source: https:// Further company coverage: 22UAy.DE PFE.N MRNA.O
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.