Nov 13 (Reuters) - SSAB AB SSABa.ST :
* SSAB CONFIRMS DISCUSSIONS REGARDING TATA STEEL (NS: TISC ) EUROPE NETHERLANDS
* SSAB AB - DISCUSSIONS WITH TATA ARE ON-GOING BUT NO DECISIONS HAVE BEEN MADE
* SSAB AB - IS IN DISCUSSIONS WITH TATA STEEL GROUP CONCERNING A POTENTIAL ACQUISITION OF TATA STEEL EUROPE'S IJMUIDEN STEEL MILL
* SSAB AB - THERE CAN BE NO CERTAINTY THAT ANY TRANSACTION WILL MATERIALIZE, NOR AS TO TERMS OF ANY SUCH POTENTIAL TRANSACTION
* SSAB AB - FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE IN DUE COURSE.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.