Sept 2 (Reuters) - PERNOD RICARD SA PERP.PA :
* FY CONSOLIDATED NET SALES EUR 8.45 BILLION VERSUS EUR 9.18 BILLION YEAR AGO
* FY CONSOLIDATED PROFIT FROM RECURRING OPERATIONS EUR 2.26 BILLION VERSUS EUR 2.58 BILLION YEAR AGO
* FY CONSOLIDATED NET PROFIT GROUP SHARE EUR 329 MILLION VERSUS EUR 1.46 BILLION YEAR AGO
* END-JUNE RECURRING FREE CASH FLOW EUR 1.00 BILLION VERSUS EUR 1.48 BILLION YEAR AGO
* END-JUNE NET DEBT EUR 8.42 BILLION VERSUS EUR 6.62 BILLION YEAR AGO
* FOR FY 2021, PERNOD RICARD EXPECTS CONTINUED UNCERTAINTY AND VOLATILITY - CEO
* FOR FY 2021, WE ANTICIPATE PROLONGED DOWNTURN IN TRAVEL RETAIL BUT RESILIENCE OF OFF-TRADE IN USA AND EUROPE AND SEQUENTIAL IMPROVEMENT IN CHINA, INDIA AND ON-TRADE GLOBALLY - CEO
* DIVIDEND OF EUR 2.66 PROPOSED FOR ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF 27 NOVEMBER 2020
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.