May 27 (Reuters) - KPIT Technologies Ltd KPIE.NS :
* LOCKDOWN TO HAVE SIGNIFICANT IMPACT IN H1 OF FY 2021, EXPECT RECOVERY TO START FROM Q3 OF FY21
* WITH EXCEPTION OF A FEW, CO HAS NOT SEEN ANY MATERIAL CHANGES IN PRODUCTION PROGRAMS
* BELIEVE THAT ITS MARKET IN AMERICAS, EUROPE AND APAC WILL RECOVER TOWARDS END OF FY 2021
* WILL REFRAIN FROM GIVING ANY GUIDANCE FOR FY 2021
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.