* Development of test to detect a variant originally identified in India, launch expected week commencing 26 April 2021
* NOVACYT S.A. ("NOVACYT", THE "COMPANY" OR THE "GROUP"): RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT AND UK OPERATIONAL UPDATE
* EXPANSION OF PATHFLOW(®) LATERAL FLOW TEST (LFT) PORTFOLIO WITH COVID-19 TESTS
* DEVELOPMENT OF LFT TO DETECT ANTIGENS FOR SARS-COV-2, LAUNCH EXPECTED BY END OF Q2 2021
* EXPANSION OF GENESIG(®) COVID-19 POLYMERASE CHAIN REACTION (PCR) PORTFOLIO
* DEVELOPMENT OF TWO-GENE TARGET TEST, LAUNCH EXPECTED MAY 2021
* DEVELOPMENT OF TEST TO DETECT A VARIANT ORIGINALLY IDENTIFIED IN INDIA, LAUNCH EXPECTED WEEK COMMENCING 26 APRIL 2021
* EXPANSION OF UK COMMERCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE
* INCLUSION IN PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND (PHE) NATIONAL FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
* LAUNCH OF LFT TO DETECT SARS-COV-2 IGG ANTIBODIES
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.