July 15 (Reuters) - Aeroports de Paris SA ADP.PA :
* REG-AÉROPORTS DE PARIS SA: JUNE 2020 TRAFFIC FIGURES
* IN JUNE 2020, GROUPE ADP (NASDAQ: ADP ) TOTAL TRAFFIC(1) IS DOWN BY 87.9% COMPARED TO JUNE 2019
* AT PARIS AÉROPORT ALONE, TRAFFIC DECREASED BY 93.2% COMPARED TO JUNE 2019 WITH 0.7 MILLION PASSENGERS WELCOMED.
* AT PARIS-CHARLES DE GAULLE, ONLY TERMINALS 2E, 2F AND 2AC ARE CURRENTLY OPENED
* JUNE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC (EXCLUDING EUROPE) WAS DOWN (-94.5%)
* JUNE EUROPEAN TRAFFIC (EXCLUDING FRANCE) WAS DOWN BY -95.0%;
* JUNE TRAFFIC WITHIN FRANCE WAS DOWN BY 84.4%;
* JUNE NUMBER OF CONNECTING PASSENGERS DECREASED BY 93.1%.
* JUNE CONNECTING RATE STOOD AT 22.4%, UP BY 1.3 POINT COMPARED WITH JUNE 2019
* SINCE BEGINNING YEAR GROUPE ADP TOTAL TRAFFIC IS DOWN BY 57.5% WITH A TOTAL OF 48.2 MILLION PASSENGERS
* PASSENGER TRAFFIC AT TAV AIRPORTS DECREASED BY 92.9% IN JUNE 2020
* PASSENGER TRAFFIC AT SANTIAGO DE CHILE AIRPORT DECREASED BY -94.3% IN JUNE 2020
* PASSENGER TRAFFIC AT AMMAN AIRPORT DECREASED BY -97.3% IN JUNE 2020
* PASSENGER TRAFFIC AT GMR AIRPORTS DECREASED BY -84.5% IN JUNE 2020
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.