By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The FMCG giant Dabur India (NS: DABU ) made a fresh announcement on Friday that its board has accepted the resignation of its Chairman Amit Burman with effect from Aug 10, 2022.
Burman became the Chairman of the leading FMCG heavyweight in 2019. The company has also announced that he will continue to serve as the non-executive director of the giant.
Additionally, the company’s board has accepted the appointment of the current Non-Executive Vice Chairman, Mohit Burman, as its Non-Executive Chairman, while Saket Burman has been appointed as the Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the board of directors for five years, starting Aug 11, 2022.
Mohit Burman will start as the Non-Executive Chairman of Dabur with effect from Aug 11, 2022, for five years, cited an ET report.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.