Bengaluru, Sep 4 (IANS) Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on Monday released the brochure of the prestigious Bengaluru Tech Summit and interacted with the industrialists here.Deputy Chief Minister D. K. Shivakumar, Minister for IT and BT, RDPR Priyank Kharge, IT Sector Vision Group President and Co-founder and Executive Vice-Chairman Infosys (NS: INFY ), Kris Gopalakrishnan, BT Sector Vision Group President and Biocon (NS: BION ) chief Kiran Mazumdar Shaw and other dignitaries were present.
Priyank Kharge, the Minister for Rural Development, and Panchayat Raj, IT and BT, had announced that the 26th edition of the Summit is set to surpass all expectations with an unparalleled scale and an unprecedented level of global participation.
"This summit is an extraordinary event that will redefine the boundaries of technology and innovation is scheduled to take place at the Bangalore Palace from Nov 29 to December 1," he had stated.
Over 200 global technology leaders take the stage to share their invaluable insights at BTS 2023. GIA Partner Countries to host 16 engaging sessions and witness representations from Australia, France, Israel, Japan, Switzerland, and the Netherlands. This year's India-US Tech Conclave's 3rd Edition will focus on the advancements in emerging technologies, particularly in IT and health tech, the official release had stated.
Department of Electronics, Information Technology, Biotechnology, Government of Karnataka and Software Technology Parks of India, the organisers are likely to make an important announcement in Bengaluru on Monday.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.