By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Reliance Industries (NS: RELI ): The telecom-to-retail conglomerate’s electric commercial vehicle maker Altigreen inaugurated its EV service centre in Pune, in collaboration with Vidyut Parivahan.
Bajaj Auto (NS: BAJA ): The auto giant has approved a share buyback worth Rs 2,500 crore, aiming to buy back 54.35 lakh shares aggregating up to 1.88%, priced at Rs 4,600 apiece through the open market.
Tata Steel (NS: TISC ): Rating agency Moody’s has revised the outlook on the steelmaker from ‘stable’ to ‘positive’ and expects it to reduce debt by $1 billion (at least) by the end of FY23.
ICICI Bank (NS: ICBK ): S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI ) Ratings expects the private lender to maintain its strong market position and capitalisation over the next year and a half, holding its long-term issuer credit rating of BBB- on the lender with a stable outlook.
JSW Steel (NS: JSTL ): Moody’s has revised the outlook on the steelmaker from positive to stable, and upgraded its corporate family rating from Ba2 to Ba1.
Cipla (NS: CIPL ): The pharmaceutical company will acquire an additional stake of nearly Rs 26 crore in digital tech company GoApptiv Private, raising its shareholding to 22.02%.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
best buyLike 0