Blue Jet Healthcare is preparing to launch its initial public offering (IPO) from October 25 to October 27, 2023. The company's shares are priced between Rs 329-346 per share, with anchor book bidding scheduled for October 23.
The Offer for Sale (OFS) component of the IPO consists of over 2.4 crore equity shares by promoters, aiming to raise Rs 840.27 crore at the upper price band. Investors have an option to bid for a minimum of 43 shares and in multiples thereafter. The investment range for retail investors is set between Rs 14,878 to Rs 1,93,414.
For the distribution of the offer size, Blue Jet Healthcare has allocated 50% for qualified institutional buyers, 15% for high net-worth individuals, and the remaining 35% for retail investors.
Blue Jet Healthcare's product portfolio includes contrast media intermediates, high-intensity sweeteners, and pharmaceutical intermediates and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). The company's major revenue sources are Europe (74.5%), India (14%), and the USA (5%).
In fiscal year 2023, the company reported revenues of Rs 721 crore with a net profit of Rs 160 crore. The first quarter of fiscal year 2024 showed a revenue of Rs 179.5 crore with a profit of Rs 44.1 crore. Blue Jet Healthcare's major clients include GE Healthcare AS, Guerbet Group, and Bracco Imaging SpA.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.