New Delhi, Sep 22 (IANS) Following the success of hosting Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL ) iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro on the platform last year, Zomato-owned quick grocery delivery platform Blinkit on Friday said that they again partnered with Unicorn, Apple premium reseller to deliver the latest 'Make-in-India' iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus at your doorsteps if you live in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune and Bengaluru.iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus are now officially going on sale in India, including on the Blinkit platform.
Blinkit customers will be able to avail no-cost EMI, low-cost EMI and cashback up to Rs 5,000 on eligible HDFC cards.
“This unique association is global first and we are certain this will lead to pure joy for our customers who appreciate the convenience of getting highly anticipated products delivered to their doorstep, almost instantly,” Albinder Dhindsa, Co-Founder and CEO of Blinkit, said in a statement.
Dhindsa also shared the development on X, adding "Super proud of the platform that can put the new iPhone in your hands on launch day in 10 minutes!".
Available in 6.1-inch and 6.7-inch display sizes, iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus are available in pink, yellow, green, blue, and black finishes in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage capacities, starting at Rs 79,900 and Rs 89,900, respectively.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
nice of tha phoneLike 0