Bitcoin Climbs 10.05% In Rally
Investing.com - Bitcoin was trading at $39,033.0 by 05:24 (23:54 GMT) on the Investing.com Index on Sunday, up 10.05% on the day. It was the largest one-day percentage gain since Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
The move upwards pushed Bitcoin's market cap up to $729.7B, or 45.01% of the total cryptocurrency market cap. At its highest, Bitcoin's market cap was $1,184.9B.
Bitcoin had traded in a range of $34,827.0 to $39,321.6 in the previous twenty-four hours.
Over the past seven days, Bitcoin has seen a rise in value, as it gained 8.73%. The volume of Bitcoin traded in the twenty-four hours to time of writing was $40.4B or 44.80% of the total volume of all cryptocurrencies. It has traded in a range of $31,158.1270 to $39,321.5898 in the past 7 days.
At its current price, Bitcoin is still down 39.74% from its all-time high of $64,778.04 set on Wednesday, April 14, 2021.
Elsewhere in cryptocurrency trading
Ethereum was last at $2,504.55 on the Investing.com Index, up 5.81% on the day.
Tether was trading at $0.9999 on the Investing.com Index, a loss of 0.04%.
Ethereum's market cap was last at $291.2B or 17.96% of the total cryptocurrency market cap, while Tether's market cap totaled $62.6B or 3.86% of the total cryptocurrency market value.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or