By Sam Boughedda
Investing.com — Shares of Beyond Air Inc (NASDAQ: XAIR ) have continued Friday's surge, currently trading around 10% higher.
After the medical device and pharmaceutical company reported earnings last Thursday, Truist and Oppenheimer analysts raised price targets for the stock.
Truist cited the FDA's review of the company's LungFit PH product progressing well, and Oppenheimer said that it was focusing on the company's PPHN launch.
Truist analyst Gregory Fraser raised the price target on Beyond Air to $16 from $12, keeping a buy rating on the shares, while Oppenheimer analyst Suraj Kalia raised the firm's price target on the stock to $13 from $9, maintaining an outperform rating
Monday has seen Roth Capital join its colleagues, with analyst Scott Henry increasing the price target on Beyond Air shares to $15 from $11, keeping a buy rating, and saying that its earnings were "fundamentally as expected."
The analyst also said that the company's nitric oxide therapy is underappreciated by investors, believing that Beyond Air is a leader in the technology. Henry also told investors that the Beyond Oncology spin-off was another reason for the price target change.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.