MUNICH, Aug 3 (Reuters) - The ideal time for Siemens (NS: SIEM ) Healthineers SHLG.DE to do a capital increase would be after August but before the pre-Christmas period, a source familiar with the matter said on Monday.
The company source added that it would not be surprising if the German health group opted to make the move in the earlier part of that timeframe.
Healthineers said on Sunday it was buying Varian Medical Systems VAR.N of the United States for $16.4 billion in a deal that seeks to create the global leader in cancer care solutions.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.