Bharat Electronics (NS: BAJE ) shares hit All-time highs today to Rs 160 on the news that it received defence orders worth Rs 3915 crore. On a fundamental basis, the company has the following strengths, according to InvestingPro+.
- Yields high return on invested capital
- Holds more cash than debt on its balance sheet
- Consistently increasing earnings per share
- Has raised its dividend for 3 consecutive years
- Impressive gross profit margins
- High return over the last year
- Strong return over the last month
- Analysts predict the company will be profitable this year
The only negative pointed out by InvestingPro+ for BEL is:
CYBER MONDAY EXTENDED SALE: You can avail of InvestingPro+ at a massive 60% discount, and by using the coupon code PROIN628 you can get an extra 10% discount over and above the ongoing promotional price for the Bi-yearly plan only. Click here and don't forget to use the coupon code
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.