By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Kotak Mahindra Bank (NS: KTKM ): The mega-cap lender has acquired the financing portfolio of the finance company De Lage Landen Financial Services India, gaining access to over 25,000 high-quality customers with a total outstanding standard loan of around Rs 582 crore.
Punjab National Bank (NS: PNBK ): The public sector lender will choose an actuarial firm to calculate the EV of the insurance joint venture CHOICE and the financial bids for the same will open on July 11.
Bandhan Bank (NS: BANH ): The private lender’s advances and total deposits surged 20% YoY each to Rs 96,649 crore and Rs 93,057 crore in the June quarter, respectively. CASA jumped 21% YoY to Rs 40,195 crore.
Bajaj Finserv (NS: BJFS ): Subsidiary Bajaj Allianz (ETR: ALVG ) General Insurance reported a gross direct premium at Rs 934.34 crore in June with the total new business standing at Rs 1,259.15 crore.
Indian Overseas Bank (NS: IOBK ): The public sector lender has hiked the interest rates on fixed deposits under Rs 2 crore with effect from July 12.
Spandana Sphoorty Financial (NS: SPAD ): The microfinance firm will release its quarterly earnings for the June ending quarter on Monday.
IIFL Wealth Management (NS: IIFW ): The wealth management firm paid over Rs 3 crore as a settlement amount to SEBI to settle a case concerning violations of regulatory norms.
REC (NS: RECM ): The finance company has sought shareholders' approval for the issue of 65.83 crore bonus shares.
Federal Bank (NS: FED ): A monetary penalty of Rs 5.72 crore has been imposed by RBI on the lender for failure to comply with the financial services provided by the bank.
Bank of India (NS: BOI ): RBI has imposed a penalty of Rs 70 lakh on the lender for multiple reasons.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.