New Delhi, Sep 28 (IANS) Asian Paints (NS: ASPN )' Non-Executive Director Ashwin Dani, passed away on Thursday after a brief illness. He was 79.Dani was associated with the company since 1968 and has been a strong force in heralding the company to technological excellence, Asian Paints said.
He joined the Company’s Board in 1970, and held the position of Vice Chairman and Managing Director of the Company from 1998 to 2009.
Since 2009, he continued on the Board as the Non–Executive Director & Vice Chairman of the Board and the Company.
Between 2018 to 2021, he held the position of Chairman of the Board and the Company.
Dani will always be remembered for his significant contributions to the Company, Asian Paints said.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
so 😭Like 0