Arrival (ARVL), inventor of a unique new method of design and production of electric vehicles (EVs) by local Microfactories, has announced today that Dr. Yunseong Hwang has stepped down from the Arrival Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Dr. Hwang has served on Arrival’s Board of Directors since July 2021 and was a member of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee.
“I have enjoyed working with Arrival, the senior leadership team and my fellow board members and am grateful for having had the opportunity to serve on Arrival’s board for the last year and a half. I offer my best wishes for the company’s success,” said Dr. Hwang upon his resignation.
“Arrival has greatly benefited from Yunseong’s extensive industry experience and we have been very fortunate to have his guidance on our board since 2021. We wish him all the best and thank him for his service,” said Denis Sverdlov, Founder and Chairman of the Board.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.