By Sam Boughedda
Investing.com — In a research note on Friday, Wedbush analyst Daniel Ives told investors that he has seen shortages in various Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL ) stores and estimates the company will sell over 10 million iPhones on Black Friday weekend.
Shares of Apple fell 3% on Friday.
Ives said the iPhone 13 in Sierra Blue and Gold are the most sought-after models, while adding that Apple could sell approximately 40 million iPhones between Black Friday weekend and Christmas.
The number would mean a record holiday pace if his estimates are correct, despite the global chip shortage hitting iPhone supply, explained Ives. He added that his expectations for Apple's fiscal Q1 results are bullish.
The analyst kept an outperform rating and a $185 price target on the stock. However, in line with the rest of the market, Apple's stock price is down around 2.75% on Friday.
In other Apple news, TFI Asset Management analyst Ming-Chi Kuo said he believes Apple will launch a new augmented reality headset in Q4 next year.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
sir please make androide phone by apple..thanks..Like 1