Angel One Gains As Board Approves 4th Interim Dividend: Record, Payment Dates?
By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- Shares of the leading stockbroker Angel One (NS: ANGO ) surged 4.3% to Rs 1,139.05 apiece on Wednesday after the company declared a fourth interim dividend for the financial year 2022-23.
The company informed the stock exchanges that in a board meeting held on March 22, 2023, its Board of Directors approved a 4th interim dividend of Rs 9.6/share having a face value of Rs 10 each for FY23 by way of circular resolution.
The mid-cap company has set the record date for determining the eligibility of shareholders for payment of the said Interim Dividend as Friday, March 31, 2023.
Further, the dividend will be paid to eligible shareholders of the company on or before April 20, 2023.
Only those shareholders who hold Angel One’s shares as of the closure of business hours on March 31, which is the record date for the corporate event, will be eligible for the dividend.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or