After-Hours Stock Movers:
Global-e Online (GLBE) 27% LOWER; reported Q1 EPS of ($0.35). Revenue for the quarter came in at $76.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $74.98 million. Global-e Online sees FY2022 revenue of $383-403 million.
Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (SHLS) 7% HIGHER; reported Q1 EPS of $0.02, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $68 million versus the consensus estimate of $70.38 million. Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. sees Q2 2022 revenue of $300-325 million, versus the consensus of $325.7 million.
Shapeways, Inc (SHPW) 4% HIGHER; reported Q1 EPS of ($0.08), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.57 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.34 million. Shapeways, Inc sees Q2 2022 revenue of $8.2-8.5 million, versus the consensus of $8.12 million.
Annaly Capital Management, Inc. (NYSE: NLY ) 3% LOWER; intends to make a public offering of 100,000,000 shares of its common stock.
United Airlines (UAL) 3% HIGHER; now sees Q2 TRASM 23% - 25%, versus prior guidance of 17%.
Take-Two (NASDAQ: TTWO ) Interactive Software (TTWO) 3% HIGHER; reported EPS of $1.09, versus the consensus of $1.05. Total Net Bookings increased 8% year-over-year to $845.8 million, missing the consensus estimate of $883.62 million
Paramount Global (PARA) 2% HIGHER; Buffett's Berkshire shows new stake
Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL ) 1.5% HIGHER; gains on UAL guidance.
American Airlines (NASDAQ: AAL ) 1.3% HIGHER; gains on UAL guidance.
McKesson (NYSE: MCK ) 1.5% HIGHER; Buffett's Berkshire shows new stake.
Citigroup Inc. (NYSE: C ) 1% HIGHER; Buffett's Berkshire shows new stake.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.