After-Hours Stock Movers:
Tingo Group Inc (NASDAQ: TIO ) 31% LOWER; announced today that it has further postponed its second-quarter 2023 earnings release and conference call and the filing of its Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2023.
Fabrinet (NYSE: FN ) 16% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.86, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $655.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $641.43M. Sees Q1 non-GAAP $1.83 to $1.90, based on approximately 36.5M fully diluted shares outstanding.
Nordson Corp (NASDAQ: NDSN ) 5% LOWER; reported Q3 EPS of $2.35, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $2.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $649M versus the consensus estimate of $664.94M. Nordson Corp. sees FY2023 EPS of $8.90-$9.05, versus the consensus of $9.06.
Zoom Video Communications Inc (NASDAQ: ZM ) 4% HIGHER; reported Q2 EPS of $1.34, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of $1.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.11B. Zoom sees Q3 2024 EPS of $1.07-$1.09, versus the consensus of $1.03. Zoom sees Q3 2024 revenue of $1.115-1.12B, versus the consensus of $1.13B. Zoom sees FY2024 EPS of $4.63-$4.67, versus the consensus of $4.30. Zoom sees FY2024 revenue of $4.485-4.495B, versus the consensus of $4.48B.
Advance Auto Parts Inc. (NYSE: AAP ) 1% LOWER; Kenvue Inc (NYSE: KVUE ) will replace Advance Auto Parts Inc. in the S&P 500 , and Advance Auto Parts will replace Emergent Biosolutions Inc (NYSE: EBS ) in the S&P SmallCap 600 .
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.