After-Hours Stock Movers:
Cassava Sciences (NASDAQ: SAVA ) 20% HIGHER; Director Stanford Robertson bought $2 million in stock.
Blue Apron Holdings Inc (NYSE: APRN )18% HIGHER; adds to intra-day gains.
AerSale Corp (NASDAQ: ASLE ) 7% LOWER; announced that certain of its stockholders, including affiliates of Leonard Green & Partners, L.P. (the Selling Stockholders) intend to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering 4,250,000 shares of common stock of AerSale pursuant to a shelf registration statement
Canoo Inc. (GOEV) 6% HIGHER; CEO Tony Aquila bought 200K shares.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A ) 6% HIGHER; reported Q3 EPS of $1.34, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $1.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.72 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.64 billion. Agilent Technologies sees Q4 2022 EPS of $1.38-$1.40, versus the consensus of $129.00. Agilent Technologies sees Q4 2022 revenue of $1.75-1.775 billion, versus the consensus of $1.71 billion.
Option Care Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPCH ) 5% LOWER; announced today that an affiliate of Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA ), Inc. has agreed to sell 11,000,000 shares of the Company's common stock in an underwritten secondary offering.
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc . (NASDAQ: BBBY ) 5% HIGHER; adds to recent gains, including 29% intra-day gain.
Quanterix (NASDAQ: QTRX ) 4% HIGHER; The CEO and CFO both bought stock.
Jack Henry (JKHY) 4% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.10, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $482.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $480.3 million. Jack Henry sees FY2023 EPS of $5.05-$5.09, versus the consensus of $5.23. Jack Henry sees FY2023 revenue of $2.08-2.09 billion, versus the consensus of $2.08 billion.
Oak Street Health, Inc. (OSH) 4% LOWER; announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 7,000,000 shares of its common stock by a selling stockholder.
Lulu's Fashion Lounge Holdings, Inc. (LVLU) 4% HIGHER; reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $133.18 million. Lulu's Fashion Lounge Holdings, Inc. reaffirms Q3 2022 revenue of $440-480 million.
UNITY Biotechnology, Inc. (Nasdaq: UBX) 4% LOWER; announced that it has commenced a proposed underwritten public offering of $25.0 million of shares of its common stock
Quicklogic Corp (QUIK) 2% HIGHER; reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.47 million.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.