After-Hours Stock Movers:
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY ) 42% LOWER; Ryan Cohen confirmed he liquidated his entire 9.5 million share stake.
Bill.com (BILL) 20% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of ($0.03), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $200.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $183.16 million. Bill.com sees Q1 2023 EPS of $0.05-$0.07, versus the consensus of ($0.09). Bill.com sees Q1 2023 revenue of $208-211 million, versus the consensus of $187.6 million. Bill.com sees FY2023 EPS of $0.23-$0.38, versus the consensus of ($0.34). Bill.com sees FY2023 revenue of $955.5-973.5 million, versus the consensus of $879.7 million.
Microvast (MVST) 18% HIGHER; Oppenheimer initiates coverage with an Outperform rating and a price target of $8.00.
OSI Systems (NASDAQ: OSIS ) 9% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.96, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $337 million versus the consensus estimate of $336.4 million. OSI Systems sees FY2023 EPS of $6.02-$6.25. OSI Systems sees FY2023 revenue of $1.24-1.28 billion, versus the consensus of $1.18 billion.
Madison Square Garden Entertainment (MSGE) 7% HIGHER; the board of directors has authorized the company’s management to explore a potential spin-off that would create two companies - (1) a separately-traded public company comprised of its traditional live entertainment business and the MSG Networks business, and (2) the company’s MSG Sphere and Tao Group Hospitality businesses.
Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT ) 2% HIGHER; reported Q3 EPS of $1.94, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $1.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.52 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.27 billion. Applied Materials sees Q4 2022 EPS of $1.82-$2.18, versus the consensus of $1.94. Applied Materials sees Q4 2022 revenue of $6.65 billion, versus the consensus of $6.57 billion.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Investing in crypto has been a wonderful experience for me trading with 👉 this amazing manager which has help alot of investors earn from crypto *****he's on Insta➡️gramH-e-n-r-y A-n-d-e-r-s-o-n FxLike 0