After-Hours Stock Movers:
AppLovin (NASDAQ: APP ) 21% HIGHER; reported Q2 EPS of $0.22, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $750 million versus the consensus estimate of $723.97M. AppLovin sees Q3 2023 revenue of $780M-800M, versus the consensus of $741.41M.
The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD ) 5% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of $0.28, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $464M versus the consensus estimate of $454.71M. The Trade Desk sees Q3 2023 revenue of at least $485M, versus the consensus of $479.61M.
Illumina (NASDAQ: ILMN ) 5% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.18 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.16B. Illumina sees FY2023 EPS of $0.75-$0.90, versus the consensus of $1.33.
Leslie's (NASDAQ: LESL ) 5% HIGHER; CEO buys $350,000 in stock.
Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS ) 3% HIGHER; reported Q3 EPS of $1.03, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.33B versus the consensus estimate of $22.49B. Will raise streaming prices by at much as 27%.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.