Adani Stocks Update: Swing Aggressively Upto 20%, 4/10 Hit Lower Circuits
By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The ports-to-power conglomerate major Adani Group listed companies witnessed aggressive movements on Monday after plummeting intensely in the past two trading sessions.
Here’s how Adani Group stocks were performing at 10:30 am on Monday.
- Adani Enterprises (NS: ADEL ): stock up 6.76% at Rs 2,948 apiece. Jumped 10% to hit the day’s high at Rs 3,037.55 apiece.
- Adani Total Gas (NS: ADAG ): stock 20% lower circuit at Rs 2,342.4 apiece.
- Adani Green Energy (NS: ADNA ): stock tanked 12.6% to Rs 1,301 apiece. Crashed 18.2% to Rs 1,216.05/share.
- Adani Transmission (NS: ADAI ): stock nosedived 18.73%, plummeting 19.27% to Rs 1,626/share in the session.
- Adani Ports & SEZ: stock up 5%, zooming 10% to Rs 656.6 apiece on Monday.
- Adani Power (NS: ADAN ): stock hits 5% lower circuit at Rs 235.55 apiece.
- Adani Wilmar (NS: ADAW ): stock hits 5% lower circuit at Rs 491 apiece.
- Ambuja Cements (NS: ABUJ ): stock up 4.5% to Rs 397.55 apiece, zooming 12.4% to Rs 427.65 apiece on Monday's intraday.
- ACC (NS: ACC ): stock jumped 10% to Rs 2,067.7 apiece.
- NDTV (NS: NDTV ): stock hit 5% lower circuit of Rs 243.55/share.
Read Also: Adani Stocks Fry-Day: 7/10 Adani Stocks Hit Upto 20% LCs on Hindenburg Claims
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
There can be no smoke without fire .Like 0
cat and mouse game ll continue until one drops out /negotiateLike 0
Today i buy AdaniGreen ShareLike 3
Now All the investors realised about Adani ,yet to be by SEBI and FMLike 4
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or