Adani Heatmap: 6 Stocks at Lower Circuits; What Drove the Slump?
By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- All the ten Adani Group-listed stocks tumbled on Tuesday, with more than half of them hitting 5% lower circuits.
The flagship company of Adani Group, Adani Enterprises’ stock cracked 8% in Tuesday’s intraday, trading as the worst performer on benchmark index Nifty and pulling the pack lower.
The ports-to-power conglomerate’s stocks resumed sell-off after a report released by the Ken on March 28, 2023, which raised questions doubting Adani Group to have actually repaid its debt worth $2.15 billion.
“Despite the Adani Group's claim of ‘complete’ repayment of $2.15 billion in share-backed debt, regulatory filings show that banks have not released a significant portion of the promoters' shares held as collateral, indicating that the debt has not been fully paid off,” the report cited.
- Adani Enterprises (NS: ADEL ): falls 7.8% to hit the day’s low at Rs 1,588.45/share.
- Adani Total Gas (NS: ADAG ): hits a 5% lower circuit at Rs 909.95 apiece.
- Adani Green Energy (NS: ADNA ): hits a 5% lower circuit at Rs 935.65 apiece.
- Adani Transmission (NS: ADAI ): hits a 5% lower circuit at Rs 1,015/share.
- Adani Ports & SEZ (NS: APSE ): slumps 9.14% to the day’s low at Rs 571.55/share.
- Adani Power (NS: ADAN ): hits a 5% lower circuit at Rs 173.85 apiece.
- Adani Wilmar (NS: ADAW ): hits a 5% lower circuit at Rs 368.15 apiece.
- NDTV (NS: NDTV ): hits 5% lower circuit at Rs 173.8 apiece.
- ACC (NS: ACC ): down 1.33% to Rs 377.45/share.
- Ambuja Cements (NS: ABUJ ): declines 4.4% to Rs 354.3 apiece.
Read Also: Market Brief: Nifty, Sensex Erase All Gains, Sectors in Red
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
adani power @173.85 not at 571Like 4
adani power @ 173.85Like 0
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or