Adani Rout Enters Week-3: 6/10 Stocks Hit Lower Circuit, 2 at 52-Wk Low
By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The ports-to-power conglomerate major Adani Group listed companies witnessed the incessant rout extend to the third week on Monday, further engulfing in crisis.
Adani Power (NS: ADAN ) and Adani Wilmar (NS: ADAW ) have been hitting lower circuits for eight consecutive sessions, while Adani Total Gas (NS: ADAG ) has hit the lower circuit for seven straight sessions.
Here’s how Adani Group stocks performed in the afternoon session on Monday.
- Adani Enterprises (NS: ADEL ): down 2.3% while writing, tumbling 10.56% to hit the day’s low at Rs 1,435.2 apiece.
- Adani Total Gas: stock hit a 5% lower circuit at Rs 1,541.25 apiece.
- Adani Green Energy (NS: ADNA ): hits new 52-week low and a 5% lower circuit at Rs 889.1 apiece.
- Adani Transmission (NS: ADAI ): hits new 52-week low and a 10% lower circuit at Rs 1,256.45 apiece.
- Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone (NS: APSE ): up 3.82% while writing, surges 6.12% to hit the day’s high at Rs 529.4 apiece.
- Adani Power: hits 5% lower circuit at Rs 182.35 apiece.
- Adani Wilmar: hits 5% lower circuit at Rs 379.95 apiece.
- NDTV (NS: NDTV ): hits 5% lower circuit at Rs 202.15 apiece.
- ACC (NS: ACC ): up 1.52% while writing, swings with volatility in intraday trade.
- Ambuja Cements (NS: ABUJ ): tanks 4% to Rs 358.45 apiece.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
I am doing quality buying in Adani stocks as I missed earlier rally. I know the potential Adani has I see the how Adani is deeply established in the growth story of India. It is just beginning.Like 0
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or