By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- All the seven Adani Group listed stocks have zoomed in Monday’s intraday session, with five stocks hitting 5-10% upper circuits in the session.
The flagship company of the ports-to-power conglomerate Adani Enterprises ' (NS: ADEL ) shares skyrocketed 19% to Rs 2,328 apiece on Monday, topping the benchmark Nifty50 pack and significantly outperforming the constituent stocks on the index.
The conglomerate’s stocks rallied as investors turned optimistic after the report released by the Supreme Court-appointed expert committee depicting no regulatory failure around the Adani-Hindenburg case, and dismissing any risky scenario in the Group’s stocks, taking into account the explanations provided by SEBI.
Shares of India’s largest private port operator Adani Ports (NS: APSE ) jumped 9.5% to hit an intraday high of Rs 753.4 apiece on Monday, and traded as a top gainer on the Nifty50 index, following Adani Enterprises (NS: ADEL ).
The remaining five Adani-listed stocks, constituting Adani Green Energy (NS: ADNA ), Adani Power (NS: ADAN ), Adani Transmission (NS: ADAI ), Adani Total Gas (NS: ADAG ), and Adani Wilmar (NS: ADAW ), were locked at their respective upper circuits on Monday.
The shares of Adani Green Energy, Adani Power, Adani Transmission and Adani Total Gas were locked in 5% upper circuits, while those of Adani Wilmar were locked in a 10% upper circuit of Rs 444.3 apiece during Monday’s session.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
author of article should know about ACC, Ambuja and NDTV stocksLike 3