By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The domestic market made a positive opening on Tuesday, following optimistic global cues with benchmark indices Nifty50 gaining 0.29% to 17,823.15 and Sensex trading 229.8 points or 0.38% higher at 9:15 am.
A slew of companies will release their December quarterly earnings on Feb 13, including market heavyweights like Adani Enterprises (NS: ADEL ), ONGC (NS: ONGC ), Eicher Motors (NS: EICH ) and Grasim Industries (NS: GRAS ).
Traders in domestic as well as global markets will await the US retail inflation reading for January 2023, scheduled to release at 7 pm Indian Time on Tuesday.
In addition to the aforementioned companies, here’s a list of firms set to release their Q3 earnings on Tuesday.
- Apollo Hospitals (NS: APLH ) Enterprises
- Aster DM Healthcare (NS: ATRD )
- Biocon (NS: BION )
- Bharat Forge (NS: BFRG )
- Indiabulls (NS: INBF ) Housing Finance
- Siemens (NS: SIEM )
- Bosch (NS: BOSH )
- Torrent Power (NS: TOPO )
- NMDC (NS: NMDC )
- SpiceJet (NS: SPJT )
- Radico Khaitan (NS: RADC )
- GMR Airports Infrastructure
- Bata India (NS: BATA )
- Prestige Estates (NS: PREG ) Projects
- Ipca Laboratories (NS: IPCA )
- PNC Infratech (NS: PNCI )
- NBCC (NS: NBCC ) (India)
- PI Industries (NS: PIIL )
- Spencers Retail
- CESC (NS: CESC )
- Swan Energy (NS: SWAN )
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.