By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The new week starting on May 1, 2023, will enter the fourth week of the ongoing March quarterly earnings season and witness the Q4 release of nearly 200 companies.
The holiday-curtailed week will house the March quarterly earnings of six Adani Group companies, including three mega-cap Group firms - Adani Enterprises (NS: ADEL ), Adani Green Energy (NS: ADNA ) and Adani Total Gas (NS: ADAG ).
The renewable major Adani Green Energy will release its earnings results for the March quarter on Monday, May 1, 2023. The media company NDTV (NS: NDTV ) is also scheduled to release its March earnings result on Monday.
The natural gas distributor Adani Total Gas will release its earnings for the quarter ended March 31, 2023, on Tuesday, May 2. The cement manufacturing giant Ambuja Cements (NS: ABUJ ) will also release its March quarterly earnings on Tuesday.
The edible oil major Adani Wilmar (NS: ADAW ) is set to report its Q4 FY23 result on Wednesday, May 3.
The flagship company of the power-to-ports conglomerate Adani Group, Adani Enterprises will be released on Thursday, May 4, 2023.
Other prominent market heavyweights set to release their Q4 FY23 earnings this week include HDFC (NS: HDFC ), Tata Steel (NS: TISC ), Coal India (NS: COAL ), Titan Company (NS: TITN ), Dabur India (NS: DABU ), Hero Motocorp (NS: HROM ), Varun Beverages (NS: VARB ), MRF (NS: MRF ), Tata Power (NS: TTPW ) and Britannia (NS: BRIT ).
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.