By Malvika Gurung
Investing.com -- The Nifty 50 Futures listed on Singapore Exchange was up 0.4% at 18258.50 at around 9 am. Also, given the record highs (about 1%) at which both Nifty50 and Sensex closed on Wednesday, the Indian equity benchmark indices are likely to open at anticipated highs.
Stocks in focus before the market opens
Infosys (NS: INFY ): The company reported its ‘higher-than-expected Q2 earnings results on Wednesday while revising its revenue guidance to 16.5% to 17.5% from 14-16% for FY22.
Wipro (NS: WIPR ): The IT major’s constant currency revenue in the IT services segment spiked by 8.1% quarter-on-quarter to $2,580 million for the September ending quarter.
Mindtree (NS: MINT ): The Indian mid-sized IT firm reported a net profit increment of 16.2% sequentially to Rs 399 crore for Q2 and a higher-than-expected growth of 13.4% in constant currency terms. The company’s revenue rose to Rs 2,586.2 crore sequentially for Q2 at 12.8%.
Vodafone Idea (NS: VODA ): The telco will attract outside investors and is in final talks to raise funds of around $1 billion in the next 2-3 months, by selling a minority stake to investors including Apollo Global Management and Carlyle.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.