70% Failure Rate for August IPO Listings
By Aditya Raghunath
Investing.com -- August 2021 could very well be known as the month when the IPO frenzy slowed to a screeching halt in India. There were 10 companies that debuted on the exchanges in August and seven out of the 10 are currently trading at below their issue prices.
- Glenmark Life Sciences Ltd (NS: GLEM )
Issue Price: Rs 720
Closing price on August 25: Rs 676.85
Percentage difference: Down6%
- Windlas Biotech Ltd (NS: WINL )
Issue Price: Rs 460
Closing price on August 25: Rs 345
Percentage difference: Down 25%
- Devyani International Ltd (NS: DEVY )
Issue Price: Rs 90
Closing price on August 25: Rs 113.35
Percentage difference: Up 26%
- Krsnaa Diagnostics Ltd (NS: KRSN )
Issue Price: Rs 954
Closing price on August 25: Rs 917.95
Percentage difference: Down 4%
- Exxaro Tiles Ltd (NS: EXXA )
Issue Price: Rs 120
Closing price on August 25: Rs 122.65
Percentage difference: Up 2.2%
- Cartrade Tech Ltd (NS: CART )
Issue Price: Rs 1,618
Closing price on August 25: Rs 1,472.9
Percentage difference: Down 9%
- Nuvoco Vistas Corporation Ltd (NS: NUVO )
Issue Price: Rs 570
Closing price on August 25: Rs 533.5
Percentage difference: Down 6.4%
- Rolex Rings Ltd (BO: ROLE )
Issue Price: Rs 900
Closing price on August 25: Rs 1,085
Percentage difference: Up 20.5%
- Chemplast Sanmar
Issue Price: Rs 541
Closing price on August 25: Rs 524.55
Percentage difference: Down 3%
- Aptus Value Housing Finance India Ltd (NS: APTS )
Issue Price: Rs 353
Closing price on August 25: Rs 347.5
Percentage difference: Down 1.5%
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
whetherany of the above shares can be purchased?Like 0
I just missed the Devyani International IPOLike 0
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or