By Davit Kirakosyan
Investing.com -- Here is your daily Pro Recap of the biggest analyst picks you may have missed since yesterday.
Roku upgraded to positive, shares jump
Susquehanna upgraded Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU ) yesterday to Positive from Neutral with a price target of $75.00, noting that despite near-term noise, it believes the long-term connected TV (CTV) opportunity remains intact. The firm continues to see Roku as a prime beneficiary of the secular shift of linear budgets.
“In fact, we see most of the opportunity as still in front of the company. In terms of near-term trends, we believe that the scatter market likely bottomed in late 4Q, with improvement building through 1Q23,” added the firm.
Shares rose more than 4% yesterday, and were ticking fractionally higher in the premarket today.
With InvestingPro, you'll get headlines like these in real time. Get faster data for a turbocharged portfolio.
J.M. Smucker upgraded at Argus
Argus upgraded JM Smucker (NYSE: SJM ) to Buy from Hold with a price target of $170.00 based on the company's current growth prospects and efforts to divest less profitable businesses. The firm stated:
Smucker is gaining market share as at-home consumption of food and beverages continues to exceed pre-pandemic levels. The company is also working to offset inflation and supply-chain challenges with price hikes and improved productivity, and divesting slower-growing pet food brands, which should improve profitability.
Shares added 1% yesterday.
Bowlero initiated at Buy
Stifel initiated coverage on Bowlero (NYSE: BOWL ) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26.00 yesterday afternoon.
The firm said it believes the company sits at the beginning of a compelling growth story with a dominant position in a fragmented market, a rich opportunity set of assets to roll-up, a successful acquisition and margin expansion blueprint, and powerful secular tailwinds.
Shares were gaining 1.6% in the premarket, and closed Monday's session up 2.4%.
PagSeguro earns Buy rating at Citi
Overnight, Citi upgraded PagSeguro Digital (NYSE: PAGS ) to Buy from Neutral with a price target of $12.00. The firm sees many factors (macro, PIX, churn, fixed pricing, competition) still pressuring PagSeguro’s micro-merchant segment.
“Moreover, it is still unclear how much efficiency gains could drive a change in profitability in the short term – and the lack of guidance does not help on the visibility front,” said the firm, but yet, given the stock underperformance since February and virtually no changes to macro/micro since then, they upgrade the stock.
Shares recently advanced 4.4% in the premarket.
Real Brokerage gets an upgrade
The upgrade was based on three main factors, said the firm:
First, the Company is continuing to rapidly grow its roster of active licensed agents. Second, a new fee structure should drive profits. Finally, it appears the Fed may stop raising interest rates, and mortgage rates should moderate, driving increased transactions.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.