40th AGM of Zee Entertainment concludes
Mumbai, Sep 30 (IANS) Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (NS: ZEE ) concluded its 40th annual general meeting on Friday in the presence of the companys shareholders.
All the resolutions presented during the meeting were approved by the shareholders, who expressed complete support towards the management and its strategic initiatives lined up for the future growth of the company.
The meeting was attended by the members of the board, including R. Gopalan, Chairman; Adesh Kumar Gupta, Non-executive, Non-independent Director; Alicia Yi, Independent Director; Piyush Pandey, Independent Director; Vivek Mehra, Independent Director; and Punit Goenka, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer.
In his address to the shareholders, Gopalan said, "Under the able leadership of MD & CEO Punit Goenka, the company continues to deliver on its promise to transform entertainment for its consumers. I remain confident that our strategies will endear the present, and excite the future consumers, positioning ZEE as a formidable player in the global media and entertainment industry."
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or